The purpose of this page is to give you an idea of what a new website may cost.
A new website can dramatically grow your business. What you put into a new website is what you will get out of it.
Like designing a kitchen, there are many options you can choose when designing your new website. You first need to decide what functions you want such as social media feeds, galleries, online stores, contact forms, calendars and more. Then you need to match the website to your brand colors, imagery and fonts. Provided on this page are example packages that will give you a ballpark of what a new Internet-ready website will cost. There are many variables involved so it is often difficult to quote a website without learning about the business first.
Hi, I am Terri. Over the past 10 years, I have successfully helped a variety of small businesses from doctors to home improvement companies, bakeries, nurseries and more to be found on the web. Because I am a small boutique-type organization, I can provide personal, one-on-one services. I take time to learn about your business, and then develop a strategy to make sure your website can help solve any business problems you may be experiencing.
Delivering professional and search engine-ready websites is my expertise. Let me create a website that not only showcases your business but also attracts potential customers, leading to increased profits for you!
A website is an investment – SEO built into your website will help your website perform better and faster on the web!
Websites are quoted based on the scope of the project. Most of my clients are small businesses with budgets between $2,500 and $5,500.
The websites created at Current Marketing Services are semi-custom, mobile-friendly, SEO-friendly WordPress websites. I use a popular premium WordPress theme and customize it to match your brand and needs. The final result is a professional and custom-looking website. View our WordPress website work portfolio.
Every website is custom quoted; however, here is an example of a Starter Website pricing:
Current Marketing Services does not offer website hosting – it is always better to maintain full control of one of your most important assets- your website! It is up to the client to find a reputable and reliable hosting company. We can make website hosting suggestions for you. We can facilitate setting up or migrating website hosting accounts, and then help manage your hosting account.
Please email or call for your custom website pricing. Here are some website add-ons to consider:
- Create website copy
- Help create brand including logo development
- Ongoing website security and maintenance
- Create additional pages (client content)
- Add custom graphic design
- Custom web page design for interior pages
- Add additional images, cropped & optimized
- Add a custom form or quiz
- Custom CSS
- PerformCompetitor Research
- Add E-commerce: online store – Basic WooCommerce setup, Simple and variable products, PayPal payment gateway, Credit card processing
- Add Gallery: Single gallery setup, page added, 10 gallery images
- Add Calendar Integration: free or paid plugin
- Perform advanced SEO: SEO audit, link building,
- Blog organization and optimization: clean up categories and tags
- Create custom sidebars
- Migrate site to new web hosting
- Migrate pages from Weebly, Wix, etc
- Add a directory
- Create page content: SEO-rich page or article – 300-1200 words
- Our rates include posting the content to your website, using proper categories & tags
- Some topics take longer to research than others
- Save time by submitting your own content – re-writing can cut costs in half.
- Logo development
- WordPress website training
- 15-minute, custom website instruction video
- Submit your business listing to web directories and data aggregators
- Business consultation